July 30, 2009

Free meal!

Every July, a wonderful dining establishment called Not Your Average Joe's emails me a free dinner and dessert for my birthday. So tonight I went out with Justin! They were kind of busy so I kept drinking beers...


Blue Moon


Magic Hat Wacko

Then my food came and I was too full to eat this:

salmon with carrots, asparagus, and mango salsa

It's now sitting in the fridge with some hot apple cinnamon sticks. I'm all set for meals tomorrow! Though if I could have these for dessert I would:


Quontum at ASOS ;D

7 comments:

MJ said...

Happy birthday! It's mine, too - well, yesterday was. Those dresses are GORGEOUS nom nom nom.

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awh hope you had a fun birthday that food looks yummmyyy..and I adore that asos black dress!

Anonymous said...

happy bday!!! Lovely blog...

Chloe said...

Happy Birthday Aimy!! cute dress, you'd rock that no other x) oooh, and I hope they have salmon at intern dinner X)ur pic is making me want some!

Love + Cake said...

Yumm! That food looks delicious!! :) Love that dress with the sleeves, too!

xox, mavi

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was lovely. :) Love that last dress tons. Aha I went to London with my parents too.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! The dinner looks so yum. I love that dress too!