July 28, 2009

New Jimmies

The day after my mother wore these Jimmy Choo flats she decided that they were too tight and that she didn't like them anymore. Obviously, I offered to adopt them.

There's only one thing I don't like about these shoes...

Toe cleavage D:

It horrifies me that my mother spends money like this. I work two jobs and save up to pay for my own wardrobe.
Last week I didn't want to know how much they cost but today I gave in. UGHHH


Well, I guess I can just wear them a lot!

7 comments:

annie said...

HAHAHAH. TOE CLEAVAGE.

Honestly, those flats looks like Steve Madden circa 2006. If I were to get Jimmy Choos, I would at least want it to look like I spend $400.

Aimy said...

Seriously! Our mother is crazy.

Anonymous said...

Those ballet flats are gorgeous - love them!x

Jean said...

Aah for flats! They are nice though :)

MJ said...

Don't turn down free anything, especially if the free thing is Jimmy Choos! They look awesome, and lucky you!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

street angel said...

These are GREAT shoes!!

Sarah said...

Those are killer. Wish I could afford em. Also wish my mom and I were the same shoe size. :)