January 31, 2010

If I run uphill I'm out of breath, if I spend all of my money I've got no money left.

When I was a kid, I played a lot of music. Violin + viola + piano = no long nails, no rings, no bracelets. I stopped playing last year and I can't stop wearing all three. I started wearing rings only last month... I guess I'm a late bloomer? I also didn't really wear heels until two years ago.

Bracelets - vintage, Forever 21

New Obey collection is hitting 80spurple and Karmaloop now. The 'Silence' tunic is my favorite:







What do you think? The fringe and the studs have some DIY potential...

5 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

i adore the tunic as well.

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love the fringe detail. Very DIY inspirational.

Jess said...

Wow that silent tunic is all kinds of gorgeous. The fringe detail is amazing!

Eva said...

I'm the opposite, when I quit music school I tried wearing rings, nail polish and bracelets, but I couldn't keep any of it on because it bothered me.

THE DIVINITUS said...

the tunic is my fave too.