January 14, 2010

Let's try this again.

I'm going to give this another shot. I'm going to blog about whatever strikes me from now on.
I heard about a couple suicides this week and I can't stop thinking about them. I think of suicides as being like congenital aneurysms that suddenly rupture. You can't predict it. I also believe that you're either born with the capacity to commit suicide, or you aren't. Drugs and hard times mess with everybody's heads, but only a few people will slit their wrists or step off the top of a building. Personally, I am incapable of killing myself because of the fear that my secrets will come out.



I saw this fabric at Joann the other day and thought about making a dress from it. Hello, exhibitionism! Then I saw a better idea: The Slasher Leggings over at Nasty Gal. It comes in gray or black, and costs $13.99/yard. Get 40% off until January 30 by clicking here. *It's in the Halloween costume section, stores only*

YOU'RE WELCOME

No comments: