August 6, 2009

Steve Aoki at Underbar tonight!



No time for fresh material-- I've been working on the launch of the women's blog for Karmaloop! It's really exciting to be able to work on projects like this as an intern. I hope people like it :)
I haven't taken more pictures but I thought I'd show you a better picture of the amazing Brian Lichtenberg tee. You can get it at Karmaloop.com for $25 (they're usually $42) but they only have XS right now.

**Can you spot Karl?


I <3 you Brian Lichtenberg! He also did the patchwork tights in the photo, but those are sold out too. Should I cut my tee like hers?

14 comments:

Sylvia said...

totally go for it! it looks so shiek! i love the tights too! good luck @ karmaloop, I hope they decide to keep you as a regular employee!

MJ said...

Wow, didn't know you were an intern! Have fun!

LOVE the patchwork tights, they're so much more interesting than bog-standard lacy ones...

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Antonio Barros said...

I saw Karl!!!
:)

Six Six Sick said...

Will make sure to check out karmaloop and your blog there!

xxx,
Tiffany

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

That tshirt is awesome!!! and I found Karl.. hehe

XO

Sylvia said...

the scorpio rising line is so hott! very versitile and edgy! where else do you plan to shop for back to school?

missnonhuman said...

eek I want that tee!

[LA] said...

COOL TEE!!!

LOVE IT! NEED IT! WANT IT!







lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

Grace said...

The cut on the tee is fantastic.

Love Grace.

Chloe said...

You really are an awesome blogger... and I'm not just saying that! So easy to understand and versatile! You know what you like, and that's awesome.

Love + Cake said...

Congrats, that's exciting :) Love the tee!

xx. mavi

JOWY said...

YUP SPOTTED KARL, IHHIHI THAT T-SHIRT IS HOT U SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those t-shirts are incredible. And affordable.

nora said...

everything in this photo is love! and i've been trying to cut my tees in that shape with no luck..i end up cutting too much it turns out all awkward. i guess practice makes perfect :D