August 18, 2009

You've got to push all that doubt to the side of your mouth

Sneak peek of Rodarte for Target on Nitrolicious! %$*&*@!!! so excited.

Just a news update:

1. Hung out in Allston with people I haven't seen in a long time and twisted my ankle
2. Went to Maine for the weekend and saw Matt & Kim, April Smith, and my new girl crush Ida Maria
3. Went sailing with David and Justin and some bottles
4. Broke up with Justin and turned into a drunk mess
6. Called in sick because now I am hungover and have decided to move back in with my parents for a semester.


Sorry no outfit photos! I'll be back to normal soon. I kind of indulged in some retail therapy, you'll see ;]







9 comments:

Antonio Barros said...

Everything will be fine very soon!!!

labeautifulvie said...

The last picture is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope it gets better soon. And the good thing about moving in with the parentals, you save a lot more money which you can use for retail therapy! :)

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

Oh no! Well I hope things will turn out better for you soon babe!

XO

DAKOTA RICO said...

I love your style!!!

p.s Hope the ank gets better soon. XOXX

JOWY said...

Hope ur ankle will get better soon, i love the inspirational pics!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

MJ said...

Rodarte for Target? Ugh... I wish I was American!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Mm I hadn't heard Rodarte was doing a Target line, but I am now also very excited. I love Target! Sweet pictures :)

Love + Cake said...

I'm currently living in Maine (and grew up there) where did you visit?

Aimy said...

I lived in Hampden for a year, so I just went up to Bangor for the KahBang music festival! Also hit the beach in Wells.