August 3, 2009

My sister always said that hardships come in twos

Last week, I was trapped in an elevator and then a subway car on the same day. Then I smashed two fingers in separate occasions. I'm afraid for what's next! But here are some good things in twos:


studded mini skirt - Balmain and Topshop

keyhole bra - Alexander Wang and Urban Outfitters

D'orsay pumps with stud and zipper detail - L.A.M.B. and Forever 21


Sarah of Vampirate Wars tagged me with the Kreativ Blogger award! The florals and plaid aren't really my thing, so I made my own with two things I love: Frank Stella and tattoo lettering.
  1. When I was 6, I learned to sew and started playing the violin. I practiced hard until college, and now I barely touch the instrument because I'm busy studying fashion design.
    Sometimes I wish my parents weren't so controlling.
  2. I have been pretty much the same size since 6th grade.
  3. My favorite foods are cheesecake, watermelon, and grass jelly but I am not a picky eater. I will try almost anything once (including crickets).
  4. The scar on my leg is from when I tripped on a hockey net while ice skating. The blade stabbed me in the shin and I needed stitches at the ER. I have not been ice skating since.
  5. I love going to Bang Camaro shows!
  6. If I could trade places or bodies with anyone, I'd trade with Ashlee Simpson. Seriously. Her life is pretty much the complete package.
  7. My parents don't know that I live with my boyfriend. They also don't know that we are dating.
I don't know many other bloggers yet but I have to tag 7 others. If I tag you, write 7 interesting things about yourself and pass this on!

9 comments:

labeautifulvie said...

Gosh, i love balmain. Those skirts are so gorgeous!

Lissa said...

Looove those studded skirts, and the heels :]

MJ said...

I don't know how Forever 21 get away with pumps like that... they are basically identical! I remember in the UK Chloe sued Topshop because one of their high street copies was exactly the same and it's a collector's item now...

Great picks, though!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

nora said...

hmm i might invest in that keyhol ebra urban has. and i feel like we can all create studded skirts, and f21 shoes are not very comfortable..haha.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love those rip-offs...though I wonder about studded skirts. Wouldn't that be uncomfortable to sit down on?

Anonymous said...

Those skirts are BEAUTIFUL x

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

My parents don't know that I live with the bf either. But they know we're dating though, as conservative as they are. I think that the more controlling the parents are, the wilder the kids get.. at least that's the case with me lol

XO
stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

Grace said...

That Balmain skirt has been on my radar for awhile, and sadly must remain there as I lack the funds.

Thanks by the way for finding my blog!

Love Grace.

Senita said...

Hey those studded skirts look like a fun DIY project! I might try it!:D