August 20, 2009

Bitches get stitches


Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell

Also found these snake earpieces by Han Cholo x Lovemade on 80spurple.com. I was all about ear cuffs when my mom wouldn't let me pierce my ears, and now I've got my eye on the gunmetal piece.








Got an award from Style Bird! I've got to list 10 facts and tag 10 bloggers, but I'm kind of busy so let's cut that number down to 4.

1. I am obsessed with CSI, CSI: Miami, and CSI: New York.
2. My parents haven't slept in the same room in a decade, and now I am a hopeless romantic.
3. The only video game I am good at is Crash Team Racing.
4. I am good at applying false lashes and making hair extensions.

The blogs I am tagging are: ZEBRA AND MEERKAT, Wifebeater Chic, Iliana's Fashion Empire, and One Look Just Mine!

9 comments:

Ly Kim said...

Thanks for the tag, you're so sweet. <3

MJ said...

And who doesn't occasionally feel like channeling Madonna?

Those earpieces are amazing: and you don't even have to have pierced ears to use them! I'd love to own one....

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

Antonio Barros said...

The Snake earpieces are really interesting!

I'm curious to know when I will see someone in the street using it...


the singular

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

what an awesome ear cuff!! i'm dying! xx

Anonymous said...

WOW these ear cuffs are killing me absolutely amazing

Nancy Magoo said...

Bahaha.

Bitches get stitches reminds me of 'Trent from Punchy' when he goes "Bitches are like stiches"

Look it up if you haven't seen it.

x

www.nancymagoo.blogspot.com

TLN said...

i absolutely adore that earing, i've never seen anything like it! well done!

TLN said...

also your photographs are beautiful, really clear and classic.

http://eattingthecotton.blogspot.com/

Senita said...

That ear cuff looks great! ~3~