August 4, 2009

Come on, sunshine

First off, Nitrolicious posted the new collection of Topshop boots!

This is a really basic outfit since I wasn't feeling up to it. I got the tee and perforated sneakers on Karmaloop with my gift codes :]







tee - Blood is the New Black, shorts - Volcom, bracelet - DIY, sneakers - Ash Shoes
I'm not really a makeup person, but if your brows and lips get washed out in photographs (like mine do), Anastasia brow powder and Rimmel lipstick in Eastend Snob will do the trick!

16 comments:

MJ said...

The sneakers are so cute! And I love your lip piercing!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Ah I love mid jump photos :D, lovely nose ring.

I V Y said...

love it!

Antonio Barros said...

Wooow! Amazing blog!

I will start to follow!!!

Antonio Barros said...

Use your polaroids!!! If you don't use them they might not work! Check the expiration date of the exposures..

I V Y said...

hahaha zebra and meerkat, "a blog about fashion and lice." LOL!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those sneakers are really fun.

Love + Cake said...

I love your piercing. I really wanted to get one of those, with a horseshoe! Very cool <3

xox, mavi

nora said...

wow you got your septum pierced! and i love it.

the jumping photo is my favorite :)

JOWY said...

UR NOSERING IS KILLER, THOSE SHORTS ARE CUTE...JUST GREAT STYLE BABE!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

street angel said...

Love this look..I love the tee!!

Sabrina ♥ said...

you look pretty (:

Ly Kim said...

You are absolutely adorable!!!

Chloe said...

you're so pretty Aimy

Unknown said...

the first picture is so lovely :)
and these sneakers are really cute .
__
www.redcherrye.blogspot.com :)

Nancy Magoo said...

Love the kicks!

I have my septum pierced too. Haha.

x

www.nancymagoo.blogspot.com